Friday, January 29, 2016

Karan Singh Grover: I Drank a Lot For About 10 Years


Karan SIngh Grover has had some ups and downs in his personal life. After going through two traumatic divorces, KSG is single again and is trying to put his life back in track. In an interview with Filmfare, KSG made a shocking revelation about having been an alcoholic. 
He said, "I have been heartbroken in the past. And I drank a lot for about 10 years. I got sucked into the habit. I have quit alcohol now - I am 11 months clean." Also, KSG spoke about his ex-wife Jennifer saying, "Sometimes people are just good friends. You should not take it to the next level. We were friends for almost eight to nine years. One fine day we got married. I rush into everything, that is my problem. But thankfully not anymore."
Well, that is something, isn't it? 
KSG will next be seen in the movie 3 Dev , for which he has been shooting the past few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment